This post has been scheduled for 00:00 on the 1st January 2016; that being said, Happy New Year everybody!! I wish that the New Year brings the best of health, happiness, and prosperity to everyone! I also hope everyone gets to do what makes them happy!
First things first, I’d like to thank Allthefujoshiunite for passing this award on to my blog – I humbly accept it!
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15-20 other blogs and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you nominated.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
I did say, didn’t I?! By the end of this all, people will end up knowing everything about me! (still kidding) So, let’s see…
- Until 5-6 years ago I used to have a Monroe piercing on the left side, but I took it out as I grew bored of it and also felt it didn’t suit me anymore. So now I’ve 2x earlobe + 1x tragus piercing in my left ear, and 1x earlobe + 1x antitragus (not quite healed yet) in my right ear. I’m not planning on getting any more piercings anywhere other than my ears, although I love how cheek piercings look!
- I’ve been stung so many times by bees and wasps that now I’m severely allergic to hymenopterae venom.
- A few years ago (around 6?) I managed to break a thermometer and half the Mercury inside it ended up in my hair. I panicked so bad that I took the scissors and cut it on the spot. It was shoulder-length and everybody loved it…
- My favourite ice cream is… Häagen-Dazs Baileys Ice Cream. Don’t get me wrong, I do love chocolate, but Baileys beats absolutely everything!
- I am double-jointed.
Whoa, I had to think a little for this one, as I had too many things I didn’t quite want to write. Well, anyway, there you have it.
My nominees are:
And that does it for this post! Hope you enjoyed reading little nothings about me. Thanks for stopping by!