I went on hiatus (planned hiatus) on the note of an award, and now I’m returning (planned return with date and everything) on the note of an award. I think I like this. Mhm. I would like to thank Moro for giving me this award. I shall humbly accept it.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Share 5 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links
- Notify the bloggers you included
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
Another 5 facts?! Hm, by the end of this all, everybody will know everything about me. Just kidding, even I don’t know myself. Anyway, here goes:
- I walk in circles while I dress up. I’ve been doing this ever since I started going to school and had to button my uniform …and the buttons were at the back [of the uniform dress].
- When I know I’ve something important to do the next day (e.g., going to work or uni) I wake up a few minutes before the alarm rings. Depending on how stressed I am, I might wake up a good couple of hours early.
- I’ve a marimo called Ame (雨) – Moro gave it (yes, you read that right, it doesn’t have a gender because I didn’t want it to – it can be whatever it wants) to me in June, as a graduation present (see image below).
- 玄米茶 (Genmaicha) is my favourite tea since about 6-7 years ago when I first tasted it in a Japanese teahouse.
- I give out weird, high-pitched, and screechy sounds when I’m stressed…kind of sounding like a cat being strangled; the next moment Rucky starts howling and we end up having a blast. TeeHeeHee!
Oh, yes, my nominees:
Well, that does it for this award. Thank you for still being here even after my long absence. Thank you coming by and reading my posts!